- What does my tracking status mean?
--Order confirmed - Parcel is with Supplier, to be sent to BUFFALO Warehouse in China
--Enter Warehouse - Parcel , arrived at BUFFALO Warehouse in China
--Out of Warehouse - Parcel left BUFFALO Warehouse in China, on route to Airport
--Clearance - Parcel at China airport, awaiting flight details
--Air Shipping - Parcel left China (via Air freight or Sea freight)
--At Destination - Parcel arrived in SA, awaiting customs clearance
--Inbound - Parcel arrived in BUFFALO Warehouse SA, to be processed of transporting
--Dispatching - Parcel dispatched
--Client Received - Parcel delivered to final address (or counter)
- I have lost my tracking number, is it still possible to track where my package is?
A tracking number is required to check the status of a package. You can request your supplier to provide you with the accurate BUFFALO tracking number or log in to your BUFFALO account to view the tracking number
- Why is the status of my package not updating?
The package is in transit and has not yet reached the next checkpoint. Please contact customer service for more information on the specific details.
- When can I check the status of my package?
You can check the status of your package once your order has been created.
- Will you open my package to inspect it?
Our warehouse personnel may randomly open packages to inspect the contents.
- I need to modify the declared value/quantity/HS code.
1. Order placed successfully. Customers who place orders through their own accounts can log in and choose to cancel order before placing a new order with the updated information. For customers who place orders through a supplier's account, please contact your supplier to make any necessary modifications.
2. After the package enters the domestic transit warehouse, it is not possible to modify the declared value, quantity, or HS code.
- I need to cancel my delivery.
1. If you wish to change to self-pickup at the warehouse, please Contact Us to make arrangements.
2. If the package is already in transit and cannot be canceled, please refuse the package when the courier attempts delivery.
- I need to modify the delivery address/contact phone number.
1. Before the package arrives at the destination country, please log in to your BUFFALO account and open the order that needs to be modified. For orders placed by a supplier, please contact customer service for assistance with modifications.
2. After the package has arrived in the destination country, it is not possible to modify the delivery address or contact phone number.
- How can I check where my package is?
Please use the Track function and enter your tracking number to check the status of your shipment.
- If the tracking status shows 'in transit,' when can I expect to receive my package?
If the order status shows 'in transit,' the package is expected to be delivered within 1-5 days. Delivery times may vary depending on the recipient's address.
- Where can I find the latest information about my package delivery?
Enter your tracking number in the Track box on the homepage to get the latest information on your package delivery.
- BUFFALO's delivery time.
Deliveries in South Africa are made from Monday to Saturday, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM. No deliveries are made on Sundays or public holidays.
- The tracking information shows that my package has been delivered, but I have not received it. What should I do?
Please confirm with your family members, neighbors, or security personnel if they have received the package on your behalf. If you still have not received it, please contact customer service for assistance.
- The reasons for package delivery failure and how can I cancel a failed delivery order?
To check the reason for the delivery failure, please enter your tracking number in the Track box on the homepage to view the package's delivery history. For more details, please contact customer service. You can cancel the delivery of an order through the following methods:
1. The courier will attempt delivery multiple times. Please refuse the package during the next delivery attempt.
2. After multiple failed delivery attempts, our company will send a notification asking if you would like to reschedule delivery. You can decline the offer to reschedule.
- Does BUFFALO provide doorstep pickup services?
We provide door-to-door pickup service for shipments weighing over 300kg. For more information, please contact our business department at email@example.com.
- The reasons for package return and what should I do?
Enter your tracking number in the Track box on the homepage to check the reason for package return. Please follow the instructions provided in the SMS or email notification sent by our company. For more information, please contact customer service.